Re: [orca-list] help building at-spiHi,

Hi,

Well, if there is not head -1 then I guess coreutils does not affect the configure script. The reason for me not installing coreutils is that at least earlier coreutils could not cope with the old syntax of head but that might have changed.

I think it should be safe to hard-code intltool version to 0.40.0 or comment out the test and rely on it being present anyway.

Fredrik