Re: [orca-list] help building at-spi

Hi,

You also get this message from configure if you have the head binary from textutils instead of coreutils package. I have not installed coreutils myself for various reasons so I open the configure script in an editor and search for "head -1", not including the quotes of course. I then change the occurrence of "head -1" to "head -n1" and save configure script and rerun it. This makes it find the intltool.

Hope this helps!

Fredrik