Re: [orca-list] OpenSolaris (was Re: An Open Letter to Oracle on the Topic Of Accessibility)

Thanks for that info, is there a doc explaining it in a little more detail? It just goes to show I rely too much on speakup and speakup only in text consoles. Well I use brltty as well but I don't think it has drivers for solaris virtual consoles).

Michael Whapples