Re: [orca-list] Orca Magnifier Problems

Will,

Thanks for replying.  I've noticed the problem with keys no longer working in the following places:
As for the keys affected- I think they have been different on different occasions, but I'm not certain.  I'd say about half of the A-Z keys are affected, if it happens again, I'll try and note which ones exactly.

Thanks,
Andrew