From: "Willie Walker" <walker willie gmail com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 2:10 PM
To: "Jen" <fluffy_bunny_1988 hotmail co uk>
Cc: <Orca-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Problem with orca after enabling grade2 braille

Hi Jen:

If you are comfortable with editing files, you can modify
~/.orca/user-settings.py.  For now, just delete the two lines that
contain "enableContractedBraille" and "brailleContractionTable".

If you're not comfortable editing files, then just delete your entire
~/.orca directory and run orca -- it will act as though it is the
first time you've run it:

rm -rf ~/.orca

Will