[orca-list] Need a hint with orca-customizations.py file

Dear List,

I would like ask your hint if possible:
I would like write my personal use a little orca-customizations.py module, with do processing some RSS information content and put the processed informations with a local html file and displaying in Firefox, because Orca not have virtual display (this is not matter). :-):-) I would like launch Firefox, because if Orca spokening only the required informations, impossible to navigating later the processed contents. For example, I would like automaticaly see some selected television channel programs information with one accessible formatted webpage, tagged with heading levels. :-):-)

I do a channel selection list with Zenity, this is works fine.
My problem is following:
If I launch my process program with single application, my application is working absolute fine. The channel selection list is present the display, possible select the required television channels, and if I clicking the Ok button, the process is happening and Firefox is started automaticaly. But, if I integrated my program with orca-customizations.py file, if the script going to zenity launch, Orca is absolute freeze. Why happening this? I using commands.getoutput method to executing zenity with needed parameters. If this problem is impossible to solving, simplest do a glade with containing only a multiselect list box with filled required channel title informations, one ok and one cancel button? I am not a perfect GTK UI designer. :-):-)
And how can I launch Firefox with local html file to prewent Orca freezing?
I using now following method:
commands.getoutput("firefox index.html")

Attila