[orca-list] installing Voxin

Hi All,
I am trying to get Voxin synth installed on my installation of Ubuntu, and I
just can't get it to show up in the synth options.
I used a Ubuntu USB installer to install Ubuntu onto my thumb drive.
Orca seems to run fine with eSpeak on this drive, but there is no IBM option
in the synths.
I went into the conf file:
/.speech-dispatcher/conf
which is speechd.conf
and I took the # off the add ibmtts line
And I even tried changing the line that reads:
default synth to ibmtts

I guess I don't know which .DEB file to run in the packages folder to get it
installed.
I went into the Ubuntu 9.10 folder, and even in the main folder there was a
Voxin.sh file which I ran.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks.

Glenn