Re: [orca-list] Generating audio files from Orca

Hi Bill:

Orca operates at a level above the audio, so I'm not sure this would be trivial to do.  I wonder if there is
some other way to think about this, such as provide an option in speech dispatcher for it to log the audio to
a file?  Then, Orca could just tell speech dispatcher to enable/disable logging.

Will