Re: [orca-list] does orca work with gnustep apps?

Hey Steve and all,

Steve, you rock!!! I renamed portaudio.h to portaudio.h.old, renamed
portaudio19.h to portaudio.h and reinstalled, it works perfectly!
Too bad about gnustep. So there are people working on qt? Last I saw
on qt accessibility  was from a few years ago, but I haven't really
kept track lol.

Thanks again!