Re: [orca-list] Trouble setting up speech-dispatcher with orca

Will we be having the well known libao modules in upcoming versions of Ubuntu or other distros? I want to know if this will sort out the cluttery speech which many of us find while using speech dispatcher with espeak?

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.