[orca-list] Compiz plus Orca: keyboard tracking-magnifier focus?

Is it possible to do this? I know the gnome magnifier used to be able to do it, but the performance is very poor compared to Compiz. With Orca and Compiz ezoom enabled, I can press slash on my numpad to move the mouse to the cursor. Is there a way to do this automatically whenever I type a letter on the keyboard? This would prevent "typing off the screen" and make working with documents much easier.

Thanks