Re: [orca-list] Perhaps the fix for all the reported problems loading profiles? Please test.

Hy,

Joanie, possible the problem is following my steps and testing:
When I doed the second profile and switching test, I always want change the startup profile and tryed load the new profile to active and startup profile. The profile is changed, but the settings is not applied, both two combo boxes are containing my second profile name for example, or the default profile name depending what can I choose. I sending an another user-settings.conf file, with works only if I selecting active profile and press load button. Note: now my system are not 100% stable and january I doing a reinstall. Need clicking the Ok button after I answering yes the load profile dialog?

And another question:
If I want load an active profile and would like this profile the startup profile, need doing following steps? 1. I choose the active profile with any profile, click load button and yes button. 2. I choosing after this the default profile the equals named profile, and press OK button.
Is this correct?
Why not apply Orca any profile settings if I choosing startup profile only and click load button? Or this is logical why not happening? Or this is the bug? The difference the active profile combo box and the startup profile combo box is Orca temporary remember active profile loaded settings and next restart read the startup profile selected settings?

Attila