Re: [orca-list] ATT: hu help page missing in current git

El 21/12/10 11:11, Halim Sahin escribió:
Hi,
On Mo, Dez 20, 2010 at 12:54:01 -0500, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey guys.

On Mon, 2010-12-20 at 18:06 +0100, Halim Sahin wrote:

The file is missing in orca's git afaik.

Which file specifically please? All this refactoring has killed some
brain cells.

Ok I found the problem:
In the past I could install orca by issuing the following commands:
./autogen.sh --prefix=....
make install

The last step now doesn't work because of missing pages which are only
created when running only make.
./autogen.sh&&  make&&  make install
works.
I am not sure here if the install target should first run all other
needed targets first.
In the past it worked this way in orca!
BR.
Halim

Hi Halim,

This is due to the nature of the orca's source code. In the past you should save the 'make' because we aren't generating nothing in the make phase. Now with the new docs system (based on mallard) we need to transform and generate "things"

But as you should know, in any projects using autotools the build process is ./configure && make && make install

Now in Orca is mandatory this way to build.

Cheers,
--
Alejandro Leiva