Re: [orca-list] New Orca documentation will be awailable with library.gnome.org

Hey Attila.

Joanie, you not known the new fantastic Orca documentation will be
awailable with librari.gnome.org documentation page?

No, the Orca help is now part of Orca. So the way you get it will be to
press the help button.

For example when I finalizing the documentation translation, easyest my
correcting work if not alwais need go to Yelp if I would like see how
can real look the documentation, or perhaps not I doed a mistake prewious.

I'm not sure I follow you. But having said that, I can access your
content in my local orca/help/hu directory. There I can see the files or
launch yelp from within that directory with 'yelp .'

Hope this helps and thanks for all your work!
--joanie