Re: [orca-list] testresults of new settings and profile stuff

Hey Halim.

First thank you all for the nice work :-).

Thank you for all the nice testing.

1. When I start orca first time the settings windows opens but doesn't
get focus.
This should be fixed!

This is a known issue and one that doesn't seem to be the result of the
settings/profile work. I discovered it too whilst testing this work,
however. I believe the issue is related to timing, Gtk events, and
appearance and removal of the splash screen. So, yes, it must be fixed.
and it will. But today's priority is to deal with problems specific to
the new code and docs. So I'll get back to you (all) on this issue.

2. When i try to save a profile, I see on the brailledisplay
new profile:
This should be changed to something like
new profilename:

We can do that.

Please rename also the ok button to save and swap it's position  with the
close button

I agree with ok to save. Before I swap positions, I'm thinking that the
close button should also be renamed to cancel. Thoughts? Objections?

3. After loading a profile it would be nice if the settings could be
applied automaticaly.

They are supposed to be. And in some cases are. So I guess I need to
figure out when and why they are not. I'll check it out.

Thanks! Take care.
--joanie