Re: [orca-list] problems compiling orca

Hey Steve.

This does bring up a question for me though; is gnome-doc-utils
required to build orca or is it required for the running of the
program after it is installed? I saw that version 0.17.3 was mentioned
as a requirement in the git log to accomodate Mallard.

It's a build requirement.

I need to know so I can update my PKGBUILD for others who may use it
to build from git in Arch Linux.  Thanks.

Thanks for doing that! One of these days I am seriously going to have to
give Arch Linux a try.

Take care.
--joanie