[orca-list] orca + jhbuild issues

Hi

I had problems with my old Jhbuild enviroment so I cleaned up and I
started over. Now I've built Orca with Jhbuild but it doesn't like to
run...

My host system is an Ubuntu Lucid (10.04) and I have Orca also
installed on my host system.
If I try to configure and install (from the sources) Orca into
/usr/local/ (any place different of my Jhbuild install path) I can
launch the new Orca, but when I try to launch (which was build with no
problems) the Jhbuild one it doesn't run and give me this trace:
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/482541/

I do run 'jhbuild shell' before to run Orca. And this was working for me before.
I was just wondering if someone has this kind of errors or messages or
it's just me and my system.

Thanks in advance :-)

--
Juanje