Re: [orca-list] gksu question

Or convert to vinux - it's solved there.
Vojta

On 20.8.2010 19:51, Paul Hunt wrote:
Hi Tom,

After filling in your password and pressing enter you need to log into a
text console (if you're not logged into one already) and run

sudo killall gksu

and supply your password then switch back to gnome and you should find
that speech has resumed and you can go on using the application.

It is a bug with the gksu package that's been around forever.

Paul