Re: [orca-list] build from source

Hey Joh,

Thanks for the additional information; always learn something new from
these lists.

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 05:39:04PM +0100, Jon wrote:
git branch -l
will show you the local branches that you have set up
git branch -r
will show the remote once
git branch -a
will show you all of them.

Note that the branch that you are currently on will be marked with a star.