[orca-list] easy-ocr 1.8 is ready for testing

friends,
I am sathyaseelan. easy-ocr 1.8 is ready for testing. major
upgradation is that 24 european languages

1-ENGLISH,
2-RUSSIAN ENGLISH,
3-CROATIAN,
4-POLISH,
5-TURKISH,
6-FRENCH,
7-UKRAINIAN,
8-SPANISH,
9-SWEDISH,
10-HUNGARIAN,
11-CZECH,
12-ITALIAN,
13-GERMAN,
14-DUTCH,
15-ROMANIAN,
16-ESTONIAN,
17-PORTUGUESE,
18-DANISH,
19-SERBIAN,
20-SLOVENE,
21-RUSSIAN,
22-LITHUANIAN,
23-LATVIAN,
24-BULGARIAN.

are included in the engine 1. languages selection can be made by
pressing super+ l and and you can type the the number of language
specified in the list. Also one can select between gedit or open
office to read the text file.
now, please download it from the following link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rruzw2

and give me a feed back if it works at all. I make this plea because I
do not know these languages. send your response to
saatyan kfb gmail com

project http://code.google.com/p/easy-ocr/