Re: [orca-list] Adding items to the gnome panel

Hi,
I think that ctrl+f10 is your friend.
Press ctrl+alt+tab to localize the panel and press ctrl+f10.
On 08/12/2010 09:14 AM, Anthony Sales wrote:
Is there a way to add an item to the gnome panel using Orca with keybindings and/or the terminal? Usually a
user would right click on the panel which brings up a menu and you can choose to add an item or adjust the
properties of the panel. I have been unable to open this menu using Orca in standard or flat review mode -
this is because you need to right click on an empty space on the panel to get this - but I can only get focus
on the open window buttons and other items - not on the empty space. If this can be done from the terminal
that would be fine - is there a way to find out what command right-clicking on the panel runs? If so this
might be usable from the terminal...

drbongo