http://twitter.com/ezufelt

View my LinkedIn Profile
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ezufelt

On 2010-08-09, at 11:34 PM, Chris Gilland wrote:

Glenn, no offense to the list intended, but I have asked this same question about 10.04 several times on list and no one nor their mother! cares to help.  Please let me know if you figure this out, as people always just point me to the orca wiki and say there, now go read.  Well, people I I, and Glenn kind a would if the solution was there, but it ain't, so, there, back to ya.

Can someone please help us?

Chris.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn Ervin" <GlennErvin cableone net>