From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of michael weaver
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2010 2:24 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] setting up alpine

i have looked at the alpine mail program and it seems fairly accessible with
orca.
however i can't seem to find the menue for entering my mail and news
settings.
maybe i am missing something obvious.
i used the up and down arrow keys and pressed enter on settings but i
couldn't find the correct options.
i presume i need to enter my email and news settings somewhere.