From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of michael weaver
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2010 2:24 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] setting up alpine

i have looked at the alpine mail program and it seems fairly accessible with
however i can't seem to find the menue for entering my mail and news
maybe i am missing something obvious.
i used the up and down arrow keys and pressed enter on settings but i
couldn't find the correct options.
i presume i need to enter my email and news settings somewhere.
orca-list mailing list
orca-list gnome org
Visit for more information on Orca.
The manual is at
The FAQ is at
Netiquette Guidelines are at
Log bugs and feature requests at Find out how to
help at