[orca-list] error installing voxin

Ok guys
ok
here is how I installed voxin and the result I got.
I did
tar -zxf filename
that worked fine.
then I went into
cd voxin-0.28
then i went
cd voxin-enu-0.28
hit enter
then typed
sudo ./voxin-installer.sh
answered the prompts. told it I wanted to use it with orca using speech dispatcher and told it I did not want
to use gnome speech. then it was installing. it could not complete it said it could not find dot
speech-dispatcher in my home folder. then it said if necessary please update the speech dispatcher dot conf
file. Well I went into the dot conf file and was not sure what to change. I went int through the file browser
using the right click context menu telling it to open in gedit. sudo was still active it opened up fine but I
don't know what do change.

Josh Kennedy
jkenn337 gmail com