From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org]On
Behalf Of jose vilmar estacio de souza
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 8:52 PM
To: Ben J. Bloomgren
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] The .py file is edited and recompiled. The
modification works perfectly!

Hi Ben.
Congratulations!
Can you file a bug at http://bugzilla.gnome.org?
With the bug opened we can attach a patch to the bug and if approved, it
will be applied.
Thanks.

On 08/04/2010 06:51 PM, Ben J. Bloomgren wrote:
Jose,

Thank you so much for helping us out with this matter. Neither Chris nor
I know Python, so your source code posting helps tremendously. Chris
came in through SSH and he modified and recompiled the code. I
relaunched Orca, and it worked like a charm. If possible, can you or
someone else submit this to the GIT Clone git://git.gnome.org/orca
repository as a nightly build? We're willing to submit it, but we need
to know the steps by which to do so. We promise that Jose will get the
full credit for the addition. Please be aware that this is not a bug. It
is an omission. It wasn't that the code was broken. The code was not
there at the start. The developers must have forgotten to add the needed
lines.

José,

A modificação que você tem proposto funcionou perfeitamente! O meu amigo
Chris me ajuda muitíssimo. Ele entrou no meu sistema por SSH, e agregou
essas duas líneas. Não conhecemos bem a língua Python, então foi uma
aventura. Fizemo-lo, e a triple vírgola funciona para obter o valor
Unicode por um caráter. Obrigadíssimo pelo seu trabalho nesto, e Deus te
bendiçoa.

Thanks a ton,

Ben

The manual is at