[orca-list] Orca not substituting words in the pronunciation dictionary during say-all

Hi List,

I don't usually use the say-all feature but thought I'd give it a go yesterday because I was trying to read something while eating...

Anyway I noticed that Orca isn't substituting words that I have alternate pronunciations for in my pronunciation dictionary.

The words are being substituted if I read by word or line but not during say-all.

It doesn't seem to matter if say-all is set to line or sentance and I've verified the problem in both gedit and OO Writer.

Is this a known problem and/or can anyone confirm?

Thanks.
Paul