Re: [orca-list] More structural navigation thoughts

Hi Richard.

Should I go through the Orca GNOME site and see what is missing and see
what I can help out on?

I think that makes excellent sense.

 Once I start working
on documentation, who do I submit it to as I complete it?

Since the Orca wiki is where we encourage users to go, why not create
new pages for any brand-new content you write. That way, the community
will have access to it immediately. Once you get a significant chunk
completed, give me a holler so that we can get it included in the
official GNOME documentation.

Thanks again! Take care.
--joanie