[orca-list] When I checking enable contracted braille in Orca preferences dialog/braille page, and navigating the contraction table list with arrow keys, I hear all items doubled

Hy List,

I see an interesting problem in Orca 2.30 version. Possible this problem
happening because I haven't got a braille display, I only tested
following problem:
When In Orca preferences GUI/graille page I enabling braille support
check box and enable contracted braille check box, and try navigating
contracted table combo box with Up or Down arrow keys, I hear spokening
all translation table names double, for example:
hu 50 of 80.
hu 50 of 80.
Of course, this is phantom position index values, I not remember correct
position index values.

Possible this problem happening because my machine not have attached
braille display. If anybody have a braille display, possible try to
reproduce this problem in Orca 2.30 version? I am not sure this is a
real bug if a braille display is attached.

Attila