Re: [orca-list] Structural navigation commands bound with the exception of radio buttons

Greetings,
I got a little behind and missed the vote, but it still would have been a +1:-)

Personally I like the logic of the period for radio buttons: along the same lines as the "x" for checkboxes (the benefit of orca's customizability is that iCAN EASILY CHANGE IT MYSELF).

"D" as a default for live region navigation is as good as anything else.  I can't think of anything that isn't already taken ("l" for live is taken by link, as a long stretch, "g" for region I think is taken by graphic).  Is "n" taken by anything? (absurdly long stretch, but region does end in "n")

If you want beginners to have a seamless experience and match up all the structural navigation  as similar to other implimentations, I think I've seen semicolen ";" used, but i can't remember if that already conflicts with anything, and I'm not sure it's as standard across platforms as "b" for button and "l" for link etc.