Re: [orca-list] Speech Dispatcher 0.7 Beta -- Please help with testing
- From: "Mgr. Janusz Chmiel" <chmiel phil muni cz>
- To: "Hynek Hanke" <hanke brailcom org>, <speechd lists freebsoft org>
- Cc: ubuntu-accessibility lists ubuntu com, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org, orca-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] Speech Dispatcher 0.7 Beta -- Please help with testing
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:02:30 +0200
I would like to please You, if The configure script is The part of This
speech-dispatcher release? It is really not easy to compile source code of
configure file is not presented.
Please, are all dependent libraryes awailable from Ubuntu Lucid repository?
So speech-dispatcher can be compiled?
] [Thread Prev