Re: [orca-list] Structural navigation commands bound with the exception of radio buttons

Hy List,

Joanmarie, I would like thank you this change, I have only one question:
This change is committed now only master branch, or this change will be
awailable both master and final Orca 2.30.1 or next maintenance release
(for example 2.30.2 or 2.30.3 maintenance version)?
This change is resulting very good experience feeling with new beginner
users when would like browsing internet with Orca and Firefox web browser.
I full agree Jacob suggestion, d is good for jumps next live region, and
Shift+d jumps prewious live region. So, +1 this modification with live
region key combinations.

Attila