Re: [orca-list] Bug switching between Firefox and other windows

Hey Bill.

Could you please do me an uber-big favor and file this as a bug? We need
to get to the bottom of it, but right now I've got my head wrapped
around some braille changes that need to happen in order make some
performance related changes. Plus Tuesday begins my DayJob workweek....

Thanks much! Take care.
--joanie