Are there any guidelines on these threading issues and remedies in respect to accessibility? A reference in a bug report with this type of problem I think could help developers.

Thanks
Isaac

On 19/04/2010 20:38, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Meant to CC the list on this reply. Need more sleep I guess. :-)
--joanie

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Joanmarie Diggs<joanmarie diggs gmail com>
To: Isaac Porat<isaac porat me uk>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] In Ubuntu 10.04, when Orca is running,
impossible to make USB startup disk with usb-creator-gtk application
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:36:50 -0400

I believe there is another way to ensure your app's threads don't hose
us. But I'm not a thread expert. I do see a certain amount of obligation
to help app developers identify where their app is messing us up. Then I
think it's their obligation to solve the problem they are creating (and
test it with ATs like Orca) in whatever way they deem fit.

--joanie