Re: [orca-list] Slow responsiveness in Firefox

Hi,

As far as I'm aware, there isn't anything you can do to speed up
Orca's navigation in Firefox. Using speech-dispatcher instead of
gnome-speech to drive orca's speech might shave off a few
milliseconds, but there's still a pretty noticable lag. You'll get
used to it though, and that lag is slowly but surely going away with
each Orca update.

Alex