[orca-list] Slow responsiveness in Firefox

Hello all:

I'm currently trying to migrate from Windows to my new Arch Linux. One thing I've noticed is that, while JAWS
and NVDA responds quite imediately when I press a navigation key such as h and shift+h in Internet Explorer,
Orca delays the feedback for about a half second in my recently installed Firefox 3.6.

Does Orca always behave this way, or is it a known problem of Firefox 3.6 plus Orca 2.30 to be fixed?

Is there any workaround for now to improve Orca's performance in Firefox?

Thank you.
Cleverson