[orca-list] Accessible Login on Arch Linux plus Gnome 2.30

Hello all:

I've followed all of instructions concerning Arch Linux found in the accessible login page in the Orca wiki.

The only differences are that such instructions talk about Gnome 2.28 and I'm using Gnome 2.30. Also, when it told me to change to the /usr/libexec directory and make a symbolic link, I verified that such directory didn't exist, so I created it and made that symbolic link by copying and pasting the command given at the web page.

When I start gdm, Orca speaks "welcome to Orca" and then gets silent, no matter what key I press. Please give some advice in case it's possible to make it accessible.

Thank you.
Cleverson