Re: [orca-list] Orca and sound editing tools

Hi,

I use Audacity on my Ubuntu system and it's working OK. One really,
really annoying bug of Audacity on the Linux port is you need to use
flat review to click the object you want to be on, then you can tab
around fine. When you open a dialog or something, tabbing around is
useless until you start moving around with flat review and click a
button or some control.  Another thing is tracks aren't accessible,
but you can still find out what track you're on by arrowing up or down
and using Shit-s to solo the track and then pressing it again to
un-solo it. Works, but a I'll be getting in touch with the Audacity
developers about this, just a few things they can do and it'll
probably work much better with Orca.

Alex