Re: [orca-list] Announcing Orca's support for Gajim

Hey Krishnakant.

On Tue, 2010-04-13 at 09:16 +0530, hackingKK wrote:

How is accessibility going with empathy right now?
is it accessible with orca on a rudimentary level?
what all works with it?

If you have Empathy 2.30 and Orca from master, you should hopefully find
that all of the features Orca provides for Pidgin now work in Empathy --
not counting typing status.

Because this is all new code, I do anticipate bugs will be found. That's
why I'm doing these things now, very early in the 2.31/2.32 cycle. I
want Orca to have robust, general chat support that can be easily added
to new scripts (as I did with Gajim and Instantbird). That means we need
testing. Lots and lots of testing.... :-)

Take care.
--joanie