Re: [orca-list] Announcing Orca's support for Empathy (other clients to follow)

Hey Jose.

On Sun, 2010-04-11 at 21:18 -0300, jose vilmar estacio de souza wrote:
One feature present in pidgin is that I can scroll in the conversation
area using the arrows.

I assume you mean by moving focus to the conversation area (e.g. via
F6). In which case:

I don't know if it is offered by orca or by pidgin itself.

That would be Pidgin itself. I don't see any way to navigate the
message/chat history via native caret browsing in Empathy. Sorry!

That said, assuming I just haven't missed how to enable this within
Empathy,this would make a most excellent RFE to file against the Empathy
project. :-)

Take care.
--joanie