Hope this helps.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

On Saturday 10 April 2010 04:06 PM, ashley wrote:
thanks! i'll give it a go.
ash
Check out my website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk/
And the AC Tech podcast:
http://www.bavis.co.uk/theactechpodcast
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hammer Attila" <hammera pickup hu>
To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2010 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Install ubuntu 10.04

Hy Ashlei

This is happening because Ubuntu 10.04 Beta2 CD containing new designed
Gfxboot method artwork.
When your CD is booted first and the logo is presenting the display, you
need Press for example a Tab key to get back old Ubuntu style menu methods.
I think need you choosing the language after Tab press, and after this,
you use general wroted accessibility choose method.
Please try this, I hope this is help you.

Attila