[orca-list] Did anyone file that Ubuntu update manager bug?

Hey all.

Because I cram all my DayJob hours into the middle of the week, I'm just
now getting caught up on Orca-related things which need doing.

I don't recall seeing that anyone had filed a bug about the
checkbox-related issues seen in Ubuntu's update manager. If that's been
done, many thanks to whoever did it and I'm sorry for being an airhead.
On the flip side, if it's not done, it would be cool if it could be done
by a community member. Yeah, I suppose I could file it myself.... But I
think it would be better if folks who a) use Ubuntu as their distro of
choice and b) are impacted negatively by the bug in question because
this checkbox is inaccessible to them, reported the bug.

Thanks guys! Take care.
--joanie