From: "Alex H." <linuxx64 bashsh gmail com>
To: "John G. Heim" <jheim math wisc edu>
Cc: <Orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 8:32 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] volume?

Hi John,

I had a similar problem with Ubuntu 9.04, the sound came up muted, or
at least really low. I could bearly hear Orca and it took sending it
through a decent stereo from the headphone jack to be able to navigate
to the top panel and turn the volume up with up arrow.

What version of Ubuntu is this? I can't really help with Karmic as I'm
still using Jaunty.

Alex