[orca-list] Would anyone be willing to try this

Hi all,
Below you'll find the direct download link for the Opensuse 11.3 Milestone 4 Gnome Live CD.
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.3-Milestone4/iso/openSUSE-GNOME-LiveCD-Build0515-i686.iso
My soundcard doesn't seem to be working with this release, but I would like to find out if they have resolved
some of the previous accessibility issues.
I have posted a message about a day ago to their development list, but so far no reply from them.
Just do the following and see if it's working:
Download this release and burn it.
Boot the CD.
After about 10 seconds you should hear a beep if you have a PC speaker. If not, just wait about 10-15
seconds. Then press F9. This will start the talking boot menu and the speech will come through the PC
speaker. It should also enable accessibility when booting. So if you do not hear any speech after pressing f9
wait about 5 seconds before pressing enter to start booting.
Then it will take several minutes for the CD to boot but at the end you should be placed at the Gnome desktop.
If Orca doesn't come up talking, just do as usual, hit alt-f2 and type orca and see if it works.
I know that in some previous releases of Opensuse they had customized the top pannel so after pressing alt-f1
to bring up the top pannel one could use tab instead to move between different objects. But I don't know how
it is now. Try to find firefox and launch it and see if you can navigate as usual. Or eventually start it by
typing firefox into the run command dialog.
It would be fun to see if these things have been resolved, but my guess is that it has not.
Many thanks for any help,
Christian