Re: [orca-list] Firefox & orca crashing

You mention some interesting steps to get your crash.  I also got a
similar crash a week or so ago while adding a bookmark.  Here is what
I was doing and it broke several times for me.
1. Find a page I want to bookmark.
2. Press Ctrl-D which will open the add bookmark dialog.
3. Now tab to the button that "Shows all folders"
4. Navigate around in this folder list and choose a place to save the
bookmark.

It is somewhere in this sequence where Orca dies! Sorry, I can't
remember exactly where this occurs but following the above steps
should cause some trouble.  If I go into the Organize bookmarks dialog
and move things around there, I don't have any trouble so I've chosen
that route for storing my bookmarks for the time being until we figure
something out.