Re: [orca-list] pdf reader

On Mon, 2009-09-28 at 15:25 -0400, Storm Dragon wrote:
Hi,
Are there any pdf readers that work with Orca?  I read on the
live.gnome.org site that adobe acrobat was accessible, but when I
installed it it didn't even work as well as the default reader
installed with Ubuntu.  Thanks for suggestions.

This is a pending issue and I was following it up for a few months on
the link provided by wil.
Actually acrobat reader seems to be accessible but only on 32 bit
systems.
As it is a proprietory software, we don't have the freedom to modify and
make it better.
The default reader evince which comes with ubuntu is still not
accessible.
I am now doing a final attempt to get some final year students to take
up this task.
Let's hope this works.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.