[orca-list] yelp accessibility

Hello all,
I'm using gnome-2.28 as rendered in debian unstable. Yelp seems to be inaccessible again. Is this the transition to webkit from geko? I can use the tab key and hear the word 'link' from orca. Using the arrows, I can hear what sounds like mouseover objects, but orca says no mouseover objects found. Can orca read the new yelp, or do we need to wait for the 2.29x series for the accessibility with webkit to be sorted out?