Re: [orca-list] The newest upgade to ORCA unstable and drops out please help

Hi Jerry:

Anthony Sales (CC'd) from the Vinux project should hopefully be able to help you. Only a guess, but I suppose this might be yet another issue related to PulseAudio.

Will

Jerry Lambertus wrote:
I use VINUX system.. the latest up date re-wrotev ORCA and the speech
engine is now failing .

The sppech fails in a few sentences and default to failure  IT IS NOT
recoverable and ORCA dies completeltly.. it will not restart without
rebooting the system... Ineed to be able to reinstall
can you suggest appropriate pages or links to do this.

Jerry Lambertus - 3706 214th Ave. E,
Lake Tapps, WA 98391-9383
Phone 253-862-8639
Jerry cell- 253-299-4455