Re: [orca-list] Feature request - filtering redundancy

This sounds like a good idea, I could imagine it being useful.

I am guessing that you mean it could be general to orca anywhere, as opposed to specifically for email clients (thunderbird, evolution, etc). Another example where this might be useful is in PDF documents where there is a line of text at the top or bottom of every page.

Michael Whapples