[orca-list] Using an alternative editor for a text area of a form with Firefox

Hello

We try to use an alternative editor (Emacs) to edit a text area in a
web form using Firefox+Orca.

We tried these plugins

EmbeddedEditor

It's All Text!

They run fine but we do not find way that Orca runs with.

Thanks.

Dominique

--
| P-mail:                        | E-mail:                                    |