Re: [orca-list] orca speech uncontrolled and jumbled with speech-dispatcher

Sorry - I should not blame speech dispatcher without having fully
investigated things.  It might also be something else, such as the usual
suspect for the majority of our recent audio woes (PulseAudio).

I haven't really had a chance to debug speech dispatcher issues and/or
pulse audio issues. :-( If gnome-speech is readily available, it *might*
be a work around until these issues are resolved.

Will